Thursday, October 30, 2008

hard part

I am not very good at giving myself a grade, that is your job. HA HA. I really think I deserve an A because I really tried to keep up on the readings and videos and be a contributing factor in the conversations about them, and have done quite a bit of work on the final project. That's all I have to say.
So the grade I am putting up is for the final project only.  I don't think my idea for my grade has changed any.  I put out quite a bit of effort, and am still putting out effort, to get the project done correctly.  

2 comments:

Will Luers said...

Ryan,
Can you let me know about your KML files? They were supposed to be in by today.
Will

Will Luers said...

Ryan,
to clarify: this grade you are giving yourself is for your contribution to the final project, not the whole class grade.

W