Tuesday, October 7, 2008

longview drift


View Larger Map
So I attempted to follow the flow of traffic with my drift. If the first car by went to the right, I would turn
right, or left or..... This worked okay, although because of lack of traffic I was reduced to the eanie meanie
miney mo thing a few times.
My drift walk of Longview started out at this big wooden squirrel.  It's pretty awesome, Longview has a lot of squirrels, but this is the only one made out of wood.
This is where I went to community college.  Also, when I was in high school we would skip class and go to the small building on the left and buy food, at the time it was a food shack.  My high school is right next door to the college.
My walk took me to 14th avenue where I caught the smell from this chinese food restaurant. Needless to say I was VERY hungover and the smell did not agree with me very well.  I think I am done drinking rum and coke.
I have spent a lot of money at this business.  This is where I get my tattoos done.
The second tree from the right and I have some history.  I was with one of my friends a long time ago and we totaled his car into that tree.  We both came out with only scrapes and bruises but the car was destroyed, as you can see the tree won that fight.
This is a picture of our squirrel bridge.  Like I said we have a lot of squirrels and they were getting hit by cars in the 1960's so the city built this little bridge for them.  I heard one time that it was in the Guinness Book of World Records for the smallest suspension bridge that gets used, I'm not sure if that is true or not.


No comments: